COVID-19! Before planning your visit, check out our health safety protocols.
From Tuesday to Sunday.
From 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (staying allowed until 6:00 pm).
Entry upon purchase or advance issuance of tickets.
End of year 2021/2022
The museum will be closed on Dec 24, Dec 25, Dec 31 and Jan 1.
It is also closed on Mondays.
Auditorium and Language Square – 3rd floor
These experiences work with a limited number of visitors at a time and, therefore, ticket purchases do not automatically guarantee access to these spaces. In order to organize the audience volume, those interested must obtain a password with the guidance team in front of the Auditorium.
In order to better organize the flow of people and help in the fight against the coronavirus, we recomend to all vistors do schedule tickets online, prior to the visiting day.
Full price – R$ 20.00
Half price – R$ 10.00
Free on Saturdays*
Children up to 7 years old are free*. See other freebies ahead in this page.
*People entitled to free of charge admission can also issue their tickets in advance via the internet. If you schedule your visit with a group of friends or family, people in that group entitled to free of charge admission must also have tickets issued to guarantee their entry at the same time.
MLP + Pinacoteca Combo
Enjoy the Bom Retiro tour and take the opportunity to visit the Art Gallery, which is opposite the MLP, at a discount. The promotional ticket is valid to visit both spaces on the same day. Promotion valid from December 12, 2021 to March 12, 2022.
R$ 30.00 | You save 25% on both tickets.
- Promotion not cumulative with other discounts or half price.
- Valid on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays to visit both institutions on the same day.
- There will be no refund if one of the visits does not occur.
- Sale exclusively over the internet.
- 50 promotional tickets available per day.
How it works
2) Visit the first institution at the scheduled time.
3) Then, just cross the street and present the same ticket at the other museum.
The return of tickets will be allowed if made within seven (7) days after their purchase, provided that the request is made 48 hours before the start of the visit. Return requests made after this period will not be accepted. To request cancellation, go to Sympla’s Help page and submit a request, or go to chat to speak with an analyst.
- Students – valid registration card, proof of enrollment (for the current year, printed or scanned) or bank slip (with expiration date in the current month, printed or scanned).
- Retirees – proof of granting the benefit (INSS card or retiree payslip).
- Over 60 years old – identity document.
Free of Charge Admission Policy
It is MANDATORY to issue tickets, even by those who have the right to free of charge admission.
- All visitors on Saturdays.
- Children up to 7 years old.
- Groups from public schools.
- Groups from non-profit social institutions that work with people with disabilities and/or in situations of social vulnerability, upon presentation of an official letter from the entity.
- Teachers, coordinators and principals, supervisors, support staff from public schools (federal, state or municipal) and staff from the São Paulo State Secretariat of Education, upon presentation of the payslip for the current or previous month (printed or digital). Free of charge admission extended to spouse or partner, children and minors in custody or guardianship whose custodians or guardians accompany the visit.
- Disabled people. Free of charge admission extended to 1 guest.
- Military, civil and technical-scientific police officers of the Public Security Department of the State of São Paulo, by presenting their payslip for the current or previous month (printed or digital). Free of charge admission extended to spouse or partner, children and minors in custody or guardianship whose custodians or guardians accompany the visit.
- Taxi drivers, upon presentation of the Condutax. Free of charge admission extended to 1 guest.
- Visitors of Circular Turismo SP, upon presentation of a valid ticket.
- Employees of the São Paulo State Secretariat of Culture and Creative Economy, upon presentation of their badge.
- Employees from the museums of the São Paulo State Secretariat of Culture and Creative Economy, upon presentation of their badge.
- Personnel from museums affiliated to ICOM, upon presentation of a registration card.
- It is mandatory to present a personal document that proves the right to free of charge admission when entering the museum.